Equipment in English
""Sorry English comes from Google translation!""
• The boat - is a 36 foot Ketch Westerly Conway 36 and equipped for long haul.
• Equipment - the following instruments are found in the boat: AIS, Radar, VHF, Log, depth gauge, wind indicator,
• autopilot, weather fax, gps stationary, gps hand-held and computer with charting software.
• On-board safety equipment such as fire extinguishers, emergency flares and life jackets.
• Dive compressor - purchased as late as 2005 and only run 40 hours, equipped to fill 200 bar and 300 bar,
• It takes about 20 minutes to fill a 300 double 4.
• Rubber dinghy - accommodates 3 people, with outboard Yamaha 4 horses.
• Sleeps on board. - in the front room there is room for 2 people, in the salon you can lie 2 in
• portboard berth and 1 person in starboard berth, into the aft cabin there is also a berth.
• aft cabin is reserved for skipper with wife.
• Pegasus - is the name of the boat
We have replaced the following over the years that have passed.
• We have replaced the following over the years: • Total refurbished engine MD17D 2008
• Anchor Delta with electricity.
• New instruments wind, log, depth and autopilot
• Pulling of new electricity largely to all consumers
• New dashboard with switch
• New batteries 75 Am for starting 5 pcs 100 Amp for consumption
• Battery Charger
• Upholstery of all cushions
• Anchor on stern pulp noise
• New compass
• New heater webaso
• Water Heater
• Lanterns low energy
• Indoor lighting jed.
New products that were not there before.
• Dive compressor with 5hp Yamaha engine
• Electricity, 2000w
• Pointing and bathing platform
• New circuit that controls current charging.
• New mattresses to lie on in the aft cabin
• Anchor on aft pulpit
• Salt water pump (for kitchens and flushing of tires and septic tank)
• Septic tank with tire clearance
• Solar cells 2 pc 45w + 2 pc 90w
• Computer for navigation
• AIS and GPS antenna.
• Shower on bath platform.
• Spray hood.
• New seal (smaller cross sail)
• Cooling box with asu
High pressure washer, charcoal grill, mooring rope in quantities, spare tins 5pcs, boat shake, buoy hook, drive anchor, various chemicals, funnels, trolley, gas oil tubes 3, auxiliary seals, gutters, gutters for the knife, storm seals, trochan to the messan, storm seal.
EI; Drill, Angle grinder, jigsaw, grinder, universal saw,
Hand; Metal saws, wood saws, pliers in all models, complete wrenches, wrenches, socket wrenches, hammers, chisels, pipe pliers, bolt shears and more. models, complete wrenches, wrenches, socket wrenches, hammers, chisels, pliers, bolt shears, etc
Regulator, tubes 1st 2 * 4 l 300bar, 1st tub 10 l 200bar, Vest, costume L 9mm, suit thin short sleeve L, costume long legs thin size XL, Fins, Knife, Lamp,
Harpoon, fishing rod, tow, hook, chop hook.
Plates, glasses, coffee cups cutlery, utensils, pots, frying pans, pressure cookers etc. Gas shut off, gas heater.
Vacuum suction for plastic bags, electricity; whisk, kettle, sandwich grill, hand blender, vacuum cleaner,
Pilot books across the Mediterranean, Spare parts in quantities! Deaf for dinghy.
V-belt, impeller, anode, electric cable, new water tanks